“I am” affirmations are some of the best positive affirmations a woman can say.
These phrases can help attract amazing things into your daily life.
From time to time, self-sabotaging thoughts may creep into your everyday life and try to convince you that you’re not good enough. Your mind is a powerful tool and you have the power to change how you feel about yourself.
I am affirmations should serve as daily reminder to repel negative self-talk. By including positive thoughts into your daily routine, you can expect:
- Increased self-worth
- More life contentment
- An improved mindset
- Overwhelming bliss
If you’re ready to feel the positive effects of these life-changing I am affirmations, keep reading!
To start your day off on a positive note, I recommend saying these powerful statements the first thing in the morning.
I Am Affirmations
- I am a beautiful woman.
- I am attracting good things into my life.
- I am choosing a positive attitude today.
- I am rejecting all negative thoughts.
- I am evolving on a daily basis.
- I am taking control of my mental health.
- I am enough.
- I am a trustworthy friend.
- I am a caring and compassionate person.
- I am manifesting a life of abundance.
- I am grateful for waking up today.
- I am happy with my life.
- I am always improving in different areas of my life.
- I am content with all that I have.
- I am prosperous.
- I am wealthy and have all I need.
- I am a great listener.
- I am worthy of success.
- I am open to love.
- I am a free woman who loves to have fun.
- I am a positive light to others.
- I am the woman of my wildest dreams.
- I am becoming the best version of myself.
- I am manifesting positive changes into my life.
- I am powerful.
- I am a confident woman.
- I am graceful and kindhearted.
- I am welcoming to all the good things of the Universe.
- I am releasing self-sabotaging thoughts.
- I am following God’s plan for my life.
- I am always at the right place at the right time.
- I am thankful for a happy home life.
- I am moving in a positive direction.
- I am always attracting inner peace.
- I am letting go of things not in my control.
Feeling inspired by this list? Join the free 5-day challenge!
These I am affirmations will have such a positive impact on your life. If you ever need a reminder of how amazing you are, come back to this list of affirmations!
Check out this post next to learn 40 affirmations that will change your life this year!
Peace, love, and good vibrations.