Updated January 2023
Can I be frank? Strategic planning SAVED my life.
I don’t know about ya’ll, but constantly rushing out the door for an appointment or desperately looking for a notebook I had something important written in got old very quickly.
I’m 99.9% sure that I have ADHD, so this can make simple tasks pretty complicated.
I can easily get disorganized, lose track of time, and have problems prioritizing things I need to do.
And let me tell you, it’s extremely frustrating.
I wasn’t always the organized person I am today. In fact, I was quite the opposite.
I wasted time doing a lot of mundane and unproductive tasks, there was no separation between my work and personal life, and I felt burnt out ALL THE TIME.
Does this sound like you?
If so, strategic planning will get you moving in the right direction!
If you want to create structure and peace within your daily schedule, this video is for you.
What you’ll learn in Strategic Planning video:
– A tip that will give you more time for your morning routine
– A simple thing you can start doing with your meals
– A hack that will make you more intentional with your time
– The art of “set it and forget it”
– How to ditch certain mundane tasks
– The effectiveness of errand-batching
Peace, love, and good vibrations.