Can I be frank? Strategic planning SAVED my life.
I don’t know about ya’ll, but constantly rushing out the door for an appointment or desperately looking for a notebook I had something important written in got old VERY quickly.
I wasn’t always the organized person I am today. In fact, I was quite the opposite.
I wasted time doing a lot of mundane and unproductive tasks, there was no separation between my work and personal life, and I felt burnt out ALL THE TIME.
Does this sound like you?
If so, strategic planning will get you moving in the right direction!
If you’re sick of reacting to what life throws at you and want to create structure and peace within your daily schedule, this video is for you.
What you’ll learn:
– A tip that will give you more time for your morning routine
– A simple thing you can start doing with your meals
– A hack that will make you be more intentional with your time
– The art of “set it and forget it”
– How to ditch certain mundane tasks
– The effectiveness of errand-batching
Peace, love, and good vibrations